QICENT Gold-Plated Mini DisplayPort to DVI cable is an indispensable companion for your Mac, PC, and tablet equipped with Mini DisplayPort. Directly connect your laptop or tablet to a monitor for high-definition video streaming (1920x1200 / 1080p) without a separate DVI cable. Extend your desktop to a second monitor for an expanded workstation, or show presentations on a projector. Low-profile connector with molded strain-relief design increases the cable durability. The combination of gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding provides superior cable performance.
- Convenient cable for directly connecting a Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP or mDP)/Thunderbolt 2 port compatible computer to a monitor or projector with DVI
- IMPORTANT NOTE: NOT compatible with Thunderbolt 3 (TYPE-C) port; NOT a bi-directional cable; Not compatible with audio transmission
- Transmits video from computer or tablet to monitor display; Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and 1080p (Full HD)
- Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion, provide durability, and improve the signal transmission; Foil & braid shielding reduces Electromagnetic interference; Bare copper conductor enhances cable performance
- Compatible with Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro; Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Pro 3, Pro 2, Surfacebook (NOT Surface for Windows RT); Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/X240s, L540, T540p, W540, Helix; Dell XPS 13/14/15/17, Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800; Alienware 14/17/18; Acer Aspire R7/S7/V5/V7; Intel NUC; Asus Zenbook; HP Envy 14/17; Google Chromebook Pixel; Cyberpower Zeusbook Edge X6; Toshiba Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11/A11
- Input: Mini DisplayPort / Thunderbolt 2 Port Male
- Output: DVI Male
- Connect up to 2 monitors via AMD Eyefinity Multi-Monitor graphics card (one cable per monitor)
b. Important Note
- Can only convert signal from Mini DisplayPort to DVI. This is not a bi-directional cable
- This adapter is not compatible with Thunderbolt 3 port
- Apple devices released before April 2010 do not support audio out and will not transmit sound from Mini DisplayPort. Mini DisplayPort that supports both audio and video is only available on Apple devices that are released after April 2010. Please make sure your device is compatible before purchasing this product
c. Manufacturer Warranty
- 18 Months warranty and lifetime technical support. We have tested every product before package, pls kindly email us first if any problems, we will offer you best service and the best solution, thank you so much!
d. Package Including
- 1 x Male Mini DisplayPort to Male DVI Cable
Thunderbolt is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Apple, Mac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, and iMac are trademarks of Apple Inc.